Operated in partnership with Fraser Health Aboriginal Health and First Nations Health Authority, the Clinic connects self-identifying Aboriginal clients with a team of wellness providers to support emotional, mental, spiritual and physical health. The Clinic is based at two locations: the FRAFCA Whalley Boulevard office and Kla-how-eya Healing Place.
- Medical care from nurse practitioners
- Help with finding your way through the healthcare and social service systems
- Pregnancy care and support
- Education on how to manage chronic diseases
- Connect you to specialist care when needed
Time: Monday- Friday 8:30-4:30pm / Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 5-7:30pm
Location: A101-10095 Whalley Blvd, Surrey and 100-10233 153 St Surrey