Supporting Indigenous people living with HIV, Positive Health is a goal driven program rooted in a holistic model of care. Outreach workers first assist and support individuals with stabilization and then focus on an action plan that relates to the client’s social and medical health.
- Services available for individuals residing in the Fraser region, from Burnaby to Boston Bar.
- Connection to medical support
- Outreach to clients in need
- Connections to community and resource referral
- Advocacy/appointment accompaniment
- Group facilitation and education
- Counselling and support
Contact: Chelsey Grier
Contact: (604) 595-1170
Contact: Annette Christopher Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 604-595-1170 x125