The Indigenous Domestic Violence Prevention Program supports individuals and families impacted by domestic violence, with the goal of reducing and alleviating child safety concerns and enhancing the functioning of families, through referrals from the Ministry of Children and Family Development, Provincial Courthouse, the RCMP and self-referral.
- Support developing a safety plan
- Support transitioning to safe accomodations
- Referrals to other programs and services
- Provide advocacy and accompaniment
- Helps individuals and families problem solve their situation through brief solution-focused counselling
Contact: Laura Arevalo, Wellness Support Manager
Contact: (604) 319-5170